Tuesday, June 01, 2004

About me

I, doctor(logic), am always optimistic.

Since I was a child, I have firmly believed that technology holds mankind's hope for the future. I dream of a future in which technology is so advanced, that it can even repair my flawed character.

I am trained in physics, and practiced in the art of software.

The dictionary defines a liberal as: a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties. Not only do I subscribe to this philosophy, I actively support its advancement.

In other philosophical matters, I am a logical empiricist. My favorite philosopher is A. J. Ayer. His highly accessible work, "Language, Truth and Logic", sweeps away metaphysics. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

My hobby is composing electronic music with the FLStudio sequencer and VST plug-ins.

Enjoy my blog!