Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Transvision 2007

The Transvision will be in Chicago this year. And guess who'll be there... William Shatner!

Register now!


Keynote presentations by:

Conference Chair

Presentations by:


Here are just some of the topics we'll be discussing:

Day One: Inner space: Transforming Ourselves

  • Longevity, Life Extension, Nanotech, Nanomedicine, Bionics, Biotech, SENS, Cryonics

Day Two: Meta space: Transforming Humanity

  • Environment, Global Warming, Sustainable Housing, Alternative Energy, AI, Robotics, Virtual Reality


Day Three: Outer space: Beyond the Planet

  • Future Humans, Colonizing Outer space, Space Tourism, Future Civilizations

7 comments:

Nevin ":-)" said...

Why aren't you one of the speakers?

Robin Zebrowski said...

When I saw Shatner on that list I nearly.. well, shat. (Sorry).

Makes me really want to go, but I doubt I can.

Doctor Logic said...

Hi Nevin,

Good question. Maybe I should give a talk on Star Trek...

Doctor Logic said...

Robin,

You need to attend as part of your research... :)

Shenanigoat said...

Hi doctor(logic),
I thought you might be interested in joining our community network on the Ning platform. It is at www.transhumanists.org. It's very new but steadily growing.

Doctor Logic said...

shenanigoat,

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Dr. Leonid Gavrilov, Ph.D. said...

Thank you for your interesting post!
I thought perhaps you may also find this related story interesting to you:
Longevity Science: SENS
http://longevity-science.blogspot.com/2007/01/sens.html