Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scientific Atheist


You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist


92%

Militant Atheist


67%

Spiritual Atheist


58%

Agnostic


42%

Angry Atheist


25%

Apathetic Atheist


17%

Theist


17%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Robin said...

I came back as a scientific atheist first and a militant atheist second, too, but your numbers were higher than mine.

I did not care for this question:
"Christians suck! I hate Christians! Christianity should be illegal!"

All of the questions seemed more loaded than I would've liked. I agree that I'd prefer a world without Christianity, but I don't hate the people, or think it should be outlawed and the choice removed. I'd just prefer a world where people were rational enough not to choose it!

Doctor Logic said...

Hi Robin,

I agree with you.

When I scored high as a scientific atheist, I thought to myself "Ha! I might even have beaten PZ Meyers!"

Not.

That Meyers is amazing.